The Facilities Planning department provides space planning and layout design services as part of the University’s integrated campus space management program. The Facilities Planning team:
- Helps maintain the database cataloging all space used by the University.
- Provides space usage information for University owned and leased buildings.
- Collects building documentation reflecting existing conditions including drawings and specifications.
- Assists users in retrieving building information as needed.
- Conducts an inventory and assesses existing space usage.
- Translates requirements into space solution options.
- Analyzes current space layout to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Assists in the development of programming documents for the design and construction of new space or renovation of existing space.
For questions, please contact Nick Patel, Facilities Management Space Planner, at: email@example.com or 704-687-0510