The FO Resource & FAQ Page is intended for Facilities Operations personnel reference only.
Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions and other FO resources and/or links.
Here you can find information regarding access to ARCHIBUS, as well as other basic FAQs related to ARCHIBUS.
- Please complete the webform for Access to ARCHIBUS and S Drive.
- What levels will be granted in ARCHIBUS based on my position level (i.e. Manager, Supervisor, Admin, Tech, etc)?
FO Customer Survey Results
Improve Customer Service Satisfaction:
Here you can find information regarding the following forms:
- Disposing and transferring multiple items from your department.
- Hiring a new, existing, or transfer employee into your work group.
- Requests for Banner Finance/49er Mart Access.
- Sick leave, vacation, or bonus leave that may be donated (The Voluntary Shared Leave Program).
- The granting of a waiver from the Competitive Solicitation Process.
- Notifying the Purchasing Department that goods need to be returned to a vendor.
- Using the correct incident reporting procedure.
- Email Signature Standards
- HRMS - Site Information
- Labor Services - FY14-15 Report
- UNC Charlotte Snow Plan 2013-14
Policies & Procedures
Here you will find Facilities Operations Policies and Procedures.
Here you can find information regarding access to the S Drive.
- How do I grant/remove/update an employees' access to the S Drive?
- What folders will I be able to see on the S Drive based on my position (i.e. Supervisor, Admin, Tech, etc)?
Here you can find information regarding access and facts to SDI Exchange.
- UNCC-Owned Stock Items List
- How do I grant/remove/update an employees' access to SDI Exchange?
- I have an After-Hours Emergency Purchase Request. What is the process for this?
- I have a part(s) status incorrectly listed on a work order. How can I fix this? Please contact Pamela Duff at 7-0552.
- I will be on vacation/away from my office and need my orders to be approved by someone else. What do I do? Please contact Pamela Duff at 7-0552.