You can log into ARCHIBUS using your NinerNET username and password to submit: Work Requests, Informal Project Requests, Key Requests or Motor Fleet Vehicle Requests.
ARCHIBUS Work Request Customer, Project Management Customer (PAM) training and Motor Fleet Customer Training is available on Moodle 2 at moodle2.uncc.edu.
To access the training:
1. Login to Moodle 2 (moodle2.uncc.edu)
2. Under "My Courses" on the left, select Training to expand the folder.
3. Select one of the ARCHIBUS training courses to begin.
4. You may take a quiz and print a training certificate to document your training after completion of the course.
If you have additional questions or training requests, please contact us.
Please see the ARCHIBUS FAQs page which includes additional information including brief instructions on creating a work request and submitting a key request in ARCHIBUS.
FINANCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER (FAM) DOCUMENTATION (Notes per Facilities Business Office (FBO))
- All Faculty and Staff have ARCHIBUS Access but for a FAM account please fill out a FAM Access Form.
- Questions about the Financial Account Manager (FAM) Access Form please contact Noella Paquette at 704‑687‑0547
- Please send FAM Access Form via campus mail attention Noella Paquette to Facilities management - FBO
- FAM Access Form available in PDF Format (Must have at least Adobe 8.0) or use Excel (XLS) Format for those that have the older adobe version)
- While filling out the FAM Access Form, please remember to check off which role you are requesting (i.e. Primary FAM, Third FAM) before you submit the form so that FBO will be able to list your role correctly in the FAM list.
- If you currently do not have access to ARCHIBUS and or need your access role updated, please contact Facilities Information Systems staff or submit your request via the HelpDesk Online.